Saturday, October 4, 2008

Long time no blog!



Well it's been a long time since i've updated our blog so i thought i would get back into the swing of things.

Dan and I are doing great, just waiting on the arrival of our baby girl Reagan Lea Weaver. She is due in 19 days. YIKES!!!!!

I went to the Dr on Thursday and he could see the discomfort in my face and knew right away that i was DONE with being pregnant LOL! He suggested if nothing has progressed by the 21st of Oct, he would like to induce me then. Reagan is in position ready to greet the world so he is not worried about her being ready. :) My blood pressure was a little high, but he says that it pretty normal for my first pregnancy. He will be seeing me twice a week now to monitor Reagan and to watch my blood pressure.

I am getting so excited that this stage is all coming to an end and we will have our little bundle of joy to cuddle soon.

I will let everyone know if she decide to come early :) Lets keep our fingers crossed!!!!!!

No comments: