Thursday, October 9, 2008

Birthday Girl!

Well I am officially a year older 24 to be exact. I had a great birthday, Dan surprised me by taking the day off from work and spending the whole day with me, it was the best birthday gift i could ask for!!! Dan and i started the day off by going to get a bagel and some coffee, I then had to go to a work meeting and when i returned Dan and I went to Red Robin for lunch and walked around the mall. Dan's idea was for me to pick out something for my birthday gift but now that i am 8 1/2 months pregnant it wasn't very easy to do. We cut the day short due to my swollen feet :) and rented a movie and relaxed at home. For dinner we met a group of our closest friends at the Olive Garden for a little dinner birthday celebration!!! It was a great day and am so happy i got to spend it with my hubby! Last birthday as a Non-mommy :) Oh how things are going to change so soon!

Thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday!!!

No comments: